Trails For Life
Support Methow Trails
General Donation - Donate Now
Individual Membership ($50) - Become a Member by donating $50 or more.
- Methow Trails membership is for anyone whose life is made better by Methow Valley trails…skiers, summer trail users, event participants, families and visitors.
- Membership dollars support free trail access and parking on all Methow Trails in the summer, and free skiing for kids 17 and under, along with programs that encourage and support community access to the winter trails.
- Methow Trails is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and relies on grants and donations to further its mission.
Business Membership ($100) - Become a Business Member
- Methow Trails business membership is for any business that believes in and benefits from the trails. If your business is better off because of trails and trail-users, join us!
- 50% of business membership contributions go directly to the Methow Trails endowment to ensure long-term sustainability of our trails, and the other 50% goes into the annual operating budget to ensure high-quality trail experiences for you and your customers.
- The current list of Methow Trails Business Members can be found here.
- If you care about trails in the Methow Valley, and you wish to leave a lasting legacy, consider a donation or planned gift to our endowment or other trail funds.
- The proceeds of your gift will go directly toward maintaining and improving the quality and accessibility of the Methow Trail experiences today and for generations to come.
- Contact our Executive Director to set up a meeting time or phone call at your convenience.