Winthrop Town Trailhead
The Methow Community Trail links the towns of Winthrop and Mazama. The trailheads are located in Winthrop on the south side of town, at the Mazama Junction near the Mazama Store, and at various points along the route. From the Community Trail you can:
- Connect to the Sun Mountain trails via Power's Plunge and the Winthrop Trail.
- Connection to the Rendezvous trails via Goat Creek.
- Experience unique skiing terrain including the 275-foot Tawlks-Foster Suspension Bridge over the Methow River.
- Try “Lodge-to-Lodge” skiing.
- Ski from bakery to bakery.